At Rainmaker, we attract and retain bright, personable, energetic industry and technical experts to fill each position. We also foster a corporate culture which encourages decision making, problem solving, and leadership in an enjoyable environment. We support flextime and telecommuting, require occasional travel, and offer excellent benefits including medical, dental and 401(k) matching. Did you know Rainmaker was voted one of Hotel Tech Report’s Top Places to Work in Hotel Tech for 2018? Learn more!
To apply, please visit our Career Center by clicking here.
The Solutions Analyst will work with the Customer Support organization to provide service for Rainmaker products. The Solution Analyst may also be called to proactively contact customers on a regular basis to ensure customer satisfaction. The Solutions Analyst will also work with the rest of the Rainmaker team and might be asked to help with implementation, training and account management functions. This position is crucial to high customer satisfaction among Rainmaker clients.
- Provide support to customers in troubleshooting application issues, including providing operations support for nightly processing of Rainmaker applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and provide actionable and high-value solutions to reported incidents with a combination of data analytics, business acumen, technical expertise, product features, and sound judgment
- Quickly develop deep business and technical knowledge of Rainmaker’s pricing and revenue optimization solutions
- Prioritize multiple projects and/or issues at any given time in the face of tight deadlines, high customer expectations and demanding Rainmaker standards
- Distill complex topics into key talking points and then communicate them to clients and co-workers in a simple and coherent manner using a consultative approach
- Develop rapport with key Rainmaker customers
- Communicate with IT Systems Support representatives of customers and their associated vendors
- Support customers with business and/or technical questions
- Perform light data analysis using database tools
- Participate in and contribute to support and product development meetings
- Work with the rest of the team to help build and maintain strong customer relationships, customer satisfaction and success for Rainmaker customers
- Proactively promote Rainmaker’s new products and product enhancements
- Participate in ongoing Rainmaker product training, and in communicating enhancement requests to the product team
- Assist as required with the implementing new customers
- Participate in weekly calls with project teams to help ensure projects are on target
- Conduct in-person or remote customer training for all levels of the organization
- Assist with product presentation to new sales prospects
- Work a weekend rotation (as required)
- Some travel may be required
Client Centered Approach
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelors’ Degree is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- English verbal and written proficiency required; other languages an asset
- Strong problem-solving skills and strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- User proficiency in Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Windows operating system, web services, file management, Remote Desktop
- User proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server, SQL query, data importing / exporting / manipulation
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Prior experience with other Revenue Management Systems or hotel Property Management Systems an asset
Senior Software Engineer
The Alpharetta-based Developer will play a critical role in helping evolve, scale and support Rainmaker’s Integrations layer – the bridge that collects raw data from disparate external systems, aggregates/transforms critical data and delivers relevant data to multiple Rainmaker products and helps process/communicate our recommendations back to external systems. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with experience in C#, SSIS, MS-SQL, and web technologies to work independently and as part of teams that build interactive web APIs and web services. If need be, you would work on backend components of our products as well as work on projects and issues that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple technical and business areas.
You think first from the customer’s perspective, set relentlessly high standards for yourself and deliver best-in-class customer experiences. You thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment and embrace the idea that failure is a critical part of innovation.
- Quickly develop deep business and technical knowledge of Rainmaker’s product suite.
- Review, re-write, maintain, and create SSIS ETL processes.
- Implement development best practices and participate in code reviews.
- Review existing data flow architecture and recommend near and long-term architecture vision.
- Innovate and implement new ideas without disrupting product delivery.
- Be able to create high level and detailed designs for web and service framework.
- Be able to switch between legacy code and modern/emerging technologies.
- Follow internal development processes and documentation requirements.
- Customer support via troubleshooting application issues and providing operations support for nightly data processing.
- Conduct root cause analysis and provide actionable and high-value solutions to reported incidents with a combination of data analytics, business acumen, technical expertise, product features, and sound judgment.
- Assist as required with the implementing new customers.
- Participate in and contribute to support and product development meetings.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or related field or relevant experience.
- 7+ years’ experience with C#/.NET
- 5+ years’ experience with SSIS or other ETL tool
- 7+ years’ experience with SQL scripting in an MS-SQL environment
- C++ experience desired
- Experience working with large and/or complex data sets in SQL Server
- Experience with data modeling, data analysis, data profiling, performance tuning, and data mapping
- Problem solving and debugging skills with strong ability to quickly learn and understand business processes
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams as well as independently
- Ability to work under pressure to resolve critical production issues
- Experience with Agile development techniques, JIRA and/or other similar project/dev management tools is a plus
- Experience writing release notes and user documentation
Prior experience with hotel Revenue Management Systems, Property Management Systems or BI products a huge plus
Customer Success Director, Singapore
As a valued member of the Customer Success Team, the Customer Success Director personally manages a portfolio of clients. Reporting to VP of Customer Success, the position will provide valuable insights and recommendations to facilitate assigned client’s overall revenue management initiatives. This self-motivated position, based in our Singapore office, is accountable for building and maintaining strong customer relationships, customer satisfaction and success for Rainmaker customers. In addition, this position is accountable for partnering with others to introduce Rainmaker’s new products and product enhancements, ongoing training, and communicating customer related enhancement requests to the product team.
- Establish credibility and customer confidence by implementing regular customer communication, in-person visits and performance reviews conducted quarterly
- Identify and maximize opportunities to build long term relationships that are mutually beneficial
- Consult with customers on operational questions related to Rainmaker products
- Assess current pricing and revenue management-related business practices and policies and recommend “best practices” to customer success
- Lead the design of relevant, practical solutions for customer issues that can be readily implemented and gains endorsement by involved parties (needs specific identification of the parties)
- Provide regular performance and strategy reviews with each client
- Identify opportunities for ongoing learning to ensure full implementation by each customer
- Build and maintain ongoing business partner relationships and develop methods of customer success management that allow for continuous improvement in customer satisfaction
- Conduct analyses of clients’ business challenges, needs, competitive landscape, and future plans to improve how our product can address these needs
- Prioritize requests for system enhancements and coordinate follow-up with the Rainmaker or customer’s product management group
- Provide input and feedback, from a business user’s perspective to the Rainmaker Product group, on solution features and functionality
- Maintain a working knowledge of each Property Management System and how it integrates with a Rainmaker product
- Present well thought-out ideas that promote company products and solutions
- Make high impact presentations to influence client actions
- Be highly skilled working with executive level personnel
- Acts flexibly and responsibly to meet customer requirements
- Review and communicate performance using Business Intelligence Reporting options
- Use Salesforce to communicate and track customer interactions
- Travel up to 30% of the time
Client Centered Approach
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• A Bachelors Degree is required
• 5+ years’ experience with Revenue Management or applicable experience in Hotel operations
• Demonstrated success in account/relationship management with proven ability to retain and grow accounts
• Must be an individual who thinks strategically and sees the larger opportunity, without losing sight of the details
• Experience evaluating competitive landscape, market trends, and customer insights
• Leadership experience, including demonstrated ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions and garner respect from other team members
• Analytical background and ability to learn new systems quickly
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to influence others
• Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
• Self-starter looking to expand skills in rapidly advancing environment
• Ability to bring new ideas to the table, not merely execute tasks as directed
• Demonstrated ability to work in dynamic environment
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities, strategies and time frames
• Proven ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to conduct training for customers both in-person or via a webinar
• Tactful in difficult situations
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Focused & Fun
At Rainmaker, it’s all about balance. We love what we do, and we love to spend time with colleagues, friends, and family.
Creativity is best fueled when you allow yourself time to take it all in and have a blast!
We can’t include all of our favorite moments, but here are a few.
Giving Back is Important
We owe our communities for making us the success that we are. We demonstrate our gratitude by partnering with local and national organizations, by donating our time and resources as a group. We have a great time working hard and giving back!